Before cover producing we have to process different kinds of paper rolls in corrugated setting. The corrugated cardboard is developed by joining of corrugated paper plies, which is alternately glued between plies of flat paper.
This process is divided in 3 elements:
- developing and gluing waves for one-side corrugated cardboard
- gluing of covering ply
- separating of corrugated cardboards´ strip on sheets
Corrugated cardboard is divided according to two criterious:
– high of wave (profile) – G,F,E,D,B,C,A, K
– composition of used materials:
Corrugated cardboard is divided according to cardboard structure and wave number:
These elementary kinds of corrugated cardboard are known according to range and wave high:
- single-wall corrugated cardboard with wave E
- single-wall corrugated cardboard with wave B
- single-wall corrugated cardboard with wave C
The concrete type selection of corrugated cardboard is depending on demanding purpose, demand on bearing capacity, security function and representative of pack.